Google Sheet is a handy platform provided by Google. Here you can see so many features which you want to know. Google Sheets makes adding and removing items from the existing drop-down menus in your spreadsheets. You can also change your drop-down settings and remove them if you want. Here’s how to do that.
Sheets let you selectively make changes to your drop-downs. This way, you can select a drop-down and make changes to it while keeping all other drop-downs.
Check more how to guide
How to Setup a Drop-Down List in Google Sheets
- first, launch a web browser on a computer laptop and
- And open Google Sheets.
- Then open the spreadsheet of Google Sheet in which your drop-down lists are located.
- Select the cells containing drop-down items that you want to tweak on your spreadsheet screen.
- While your drop-down menus are selected, in Google Sheets’ menu bar, click Data > Data Validation.
- A “Data Validation” window will open where you’ll customize your drop-down list of items.
- In this window, the “Criteria” menu defines the kind of items your drop-down menus have.
- To add or remove items, use the box next to this menu.
- When you’re done, at the bottom of the “Data Validation” window, click “Save.”
- Your spreadsheet will now display the updated items in your drop-down lists.