Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., introduced a new line of premium smartphones: Galaxy S10. With four unique devices, And these all device run on Samsung latest OneUI. Each device delivers a next-generation experience. Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Enable the notification popup windows in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?
Enable the notification popup windows
- Firstly you go On the settings page.
- Then Tap Display option.
- Now you will see many options.
- Then You will select “Edge Screen” option.
- Now you will see Edge lighting.
- Tap Edge lighting. and ON this option.
- Tap Manage notification.
- Enable the applications.
- Now you will get a notification with Edge lighting.
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
I Hope you understand