Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the Magnification mode. If you’re wondering how to enable Magnifier on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
HOW TO ENABLE MAGNIFIER ON GALAXY Note 10 and Note 10+
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility
- Then Select Visibility Enhancements
- Scroll down, you will see the option Magnification
- Then select Triple tap to screen to magnify
- Turn on the setting.
Now if you tap three times on the screen so you can actually magnify it and still operate your screen still check out what’s going on but all obviously magnified if you then tap again three times it’ll take you out of the magnified view and this works within applications as well no matter where you are on your device if you tap three times it’ll magnify it.
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: