Samsung has introduced a physical button dedicated to its virtual assistant Bixby. The only problem is that it can annoy many users who involuntarily activate it. we’ll show you How to disable Samsung’s assistant Bixby, the Bixby Voice, and the Bixby button on your home screen.
disable the Bixby button
- Firstly, you’ll need a Samsung account.
- Open Bixby as you would by clicking the physical button on the left.
- From the Bixby main screen, tap the Settings icon. A window will open.
- Deactivate the Bixby button by switching it to the Off position.
deactivate Bixby Voice
- Press the three vertical dots on the top right.
- Navigate the settings
- Turn off Bixby Voice and you’re done!
deactivate Bixby on your home screen
- Press and hold on the home screen
- Swipe to the right of the screen
- Deactivate Bixby Home and voila!
I hope to use to understand all about How to disable Samsung’s assistant Bixby. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.