In 2017, Apple launched the Apple Watch Series 3. As the third-generation work of the series, it has a narrower frame and longer battery life than its predecessors, and has become a “dream work” for many users.
According to Ming-Chi Kuo’s revelations, Apple will officially discontinue the Apple Watch Series 3 in the third quarter of this year.
It is reported that the reason why Apple wants to stop the Apple Watch Series 3 has a lot to do with the hardware configuration that is gradually unable to keep up with the times.
Although at present, Apple Watch Series 3 still supports the latest WatchOS 8 system, but there have been hardware problems such as insufficient storage space, which means that it will be difficult to run the WatchOS 9 system that will be launched later.
- Apple was fined 300 million yuan! Another big issue with “taxes”
- Another classic Apple retirement! Apple Watch Series 3 to be discontinued this year
- iPhone 15 Pro Video Announced: Screen Without Aperture Screen Four-Wide Width
- The iPhone 12 series is only 3049 yuan: the historically low price is slow!
- Apple’s “pill” punch-hole screen is about to end, iPhone 15 uses Face ID under the screen
- Ming-Chi Kuo: Apple Mac Studio is made in Malaysia and assembled in China
In addition, the design of Apple Watch Series 3 has gradually failed to keep up with the times. In the Apple Watch product line, it is the last product with a large bezel instead of a full-screen design.
In terms of time, with the retirement of the Apple Watch Series 3, Apple will also usher in the eighth product in the series.