Samsung is rolling out a new software update for the Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e. The latest update includes many important improvements. Also, it added the August 2019 security patch.
The update also brings mentioning stability improvements for Wi-Fi, camera, and Bluetooth.
According to SamMobile, the new update is identified by version ASH6, which is G97*FXXU3ASH6. The update currently rolling out these countries include Colombia, Australia, and Belgium; Italy and Serbia, meanwhile, are on the list of countries that also got the previous August update.
- How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
If you are still waiting, you can download the newest update build by going into Settings > Software updates and tapping on “Download updates manually”.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: