You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. Today we are here with Detail guide on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- This Guide is only for Huawei P30 Pro so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Huawei P30 Pro.
If you want to install TWRP Recovery then first you have unlocked the bootloader.
Now if you unlocked bootloader successfully then you have install TWRP recovery in you device.
Root Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
Now that you have the hard part out of the way, it’s time to get the rooting side set up with Magisk.
- Connect the device to the computer and type in the following command in the terminal – “
- Now your device will enter TWRP recovery, so use the screen and navigate to Advanced Settings – ADB Sideload and swipe right to enable it.
- Now head back to the terminal screen on your computer and type in the following command – “
adbsideload File\Magisk.zip” (replace Filepathwith the directory of where the Magisk.zip file is saved).
- Once the process is completed, reboot your Huawei P30 and you’ll find that the Magisk Manager is up and running on your device. With
MagiskManager install, you can enjoy systemless root on your Android device.
I hope you understand all tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.