If you want to know about How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P30 Pro. so you come to the right place.
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
- Best Huawei Mate 20 Pro hidden Features, tips and tricks
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- This Guide is only for Huawei P30 Pro so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Huawei P30 Pro.
Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P30 Pro
To unlock the bootloader of your Huawei P30 Pro, you will need to procure a unique 16-digit bootloader unlock code directly from Huawei. Requesting the unlock code will automatically void the warranty on your mobile device.
- Head over to the Huawei Bootloader Unlock request website and login/ register with an account.
- Provide the required information and receive the 16-digit bootloader unlock
code foryour device.
- Turn off your Huawei P30 Pro, press and hold down the Power + Volume Down buttons and release the Power button when the phone vibrates.
- Connect your Huawei device to the computer using a USB cable, and type in the following command in the command in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot terminal – “
- Once the device reboots in bootloader mode, type in the following command – “
fastboot oemunlock your-unlock-password” (enter your 16-digit code in place of your-unlock-password).
The bootloader of your Huawei P30 Pro will now be unlocked and ready for flashing with TWRP.
I hope you understand all tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P30 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.