If you will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P30 Pro. Then you come to the right place
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- This Guide is only for Huawei P30 Pro so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Huawei P30 Pro.
If you want to install TWRP Recovery then first you have unlock bootloader.
Install TWRP Recovery
You will be able to flash TRWP through Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool, so make sure to save the downloaded TWRP.img file and remember the path of the directory.
- Connect your Huawei phone to the computer and type in the following command on the terminal screen – “adb reboot bootloader”
- Once your device screen appears to be in Bootloader mode, type in the next command “fastboot flash recovery_ramsik Filepath\TWRP.img” (replace Filepathwith the file directory where you have stored the TWRP.img file).
Once the process is completed, you will have TWRP custom recovery up and running on your Huawei P30 Pro.
I hope you understand all tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P30 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.