HUAWEI Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro smartphones debuted without the built-in Google Play app store – but, as it turned out, this problem can be solved in a couple of minutes. Now the company has announced a new opportunity for flagship buyers – soon they will be able to use the usual Google services after a couple of simple manipulations. Here are how to use LZPlay App on Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro and how to install it to your mate 30 smartphones.
How to use LZPlay App on Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro
- From the device’s web browser go to http://www.lzplay.net/.
- The site is in Chinese but just press the blue button (the only one there) to start the download of an APK.
- When the download is complete, start the downloaded APK installation. The service will download all the libraries and the necessary framework and, finally, the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store: if the authentication with your username and password is not successful, you need to restart the smartphone and try again.
- At this point, just install the Google apps (and anyone else’s) that you want.