Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, we will cover a topic commonly asked with the new Samsung One UI Update. How To Record GamePlay, Screen Capture or
Screen Record On Samsung One UI.
How to use Screen Record on Samsung One UI Update
I wanted to show you where on in this update you’re able to still do your game recording. so let’s talk about game launcher this is the built-in game recorder or screen recorder that is under Samsung Galaxy device. It’s a way that you are able to turn this on it gives you a whole bunch of game tools and it’s actually with inside of the advanced features.
- Go to Settings in your device
- scroll down to where it says Advanced features
- Now you gonna see an option Game Launcher
- Tap to turn on
- So once you turn this on then it’s gonna ask you would you like to add this icon to your home screen.
Now Game launcher is a way that you’re able to organize all games in one place it gives you additional you know extra features that enhance your gameplay experience which one of them is to lock the screen, block notifications as well as record your game play.
You can also hide all of the games on the home and apps screen just going into Game launcher> Go to the very top right-hand side for the more options and go to settings and hide all of the games on the home and apps screen.
How to record:
- Go to Game Launcher
- Start your favorite game as you like
- Swipe up from the bottom
- In left hand side you will see game tools option
- Now tap on record.
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
I hope you understand How to use Screen Record on Samsung One UI Update. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!