Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the Galaxy Note 10 keys. If you’re wondering how to use Galaxy Note 10 keys.
Don’t worry if you can’t find the Power button on your Note10. It’s no longer on the right side of the phone: it’s now on the left! It has been combined to include Bixby functionality. This new button is called the Side key and can be customized to perform different tasks, whether you want to turn off your phone, call Bixby, or do other stuff.
How to use Galaxy Note 10 keys
The Note10 has two physical keys on its left side: the Volume key and the Side key. The Volume key adjusts the phone’s volume. The Side key can be short-pressed, long-pressed, or double-pressed to perform various functions.
The keys have their own separate functions, but together can be used to create shortcuts for a more streamlined experience.
Here are the default key functions you can use:
- Screen on or off: Short-press the Side key.
- Bixby Voice: Long-press the Side key.
- Launch Camera: Double-press the Side key.
- Power on: Long-press the Side key while the phone is off.
- Power off menu: Long-press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously while the phone is on.
- Screen capture: Short-press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously.
Note: You can also power off your phone with the Quick Settings panel. Swipe down from the top of the screen, tap the Power icon in the top corner of the screen, and then tap Power off.
Customize the Side key
Maybe you’re used to that key just doing one thing – like waking up Bixby. You can customize it to make it work for you.
From Settings, search for and select Side key, and then tap Side key again. Here you can select your desired settings.
For Double-press, you can choose between:
- Quick launch camera
- Open Bixby
- Open app (tap the Settings icon to select an app)
For Press and hold, you can choose between:
- Wake Bixby
- Power off menu
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to Remap Power key in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: