You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Nokia 6.1 . Today we are here with Detail guide on Nokia 6.1. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your Nokia 6.1. , you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your Nokia 6.1. . Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your Nokia 6.1. . Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your Nokia 6.1. to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR Nokia 6.1.
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR Nokia 6.1.
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your Nokia 6.1. . For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your Nokia 6.1. has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR Nokia 6.1. TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your Nokia 6.1. to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
How to unlock Nokia 6.1 bootloader
To unlock the bootloader on Nokia 6.1 follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to your PC with the original USB cable.
- Go to the adb and fastboot folder and open a command prompt window there. Hold the shift key and right-click on a blank space. Open a command window and type the following code:
adb reboot fastboot
- Once the phone boots into fastboot mode run the following command:
fastboot oem unlock-go
- The device will reboot automatically and the device’s bootloader will be unlocked.
How to install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.1
- Connect the phone to PC via a USB Cable.
- Open a command prompt in the adb folder
- Type the following code:
adb reboot bootloader
- Copy the TWRP file that you have downloaded using the link given in the prerequisite section to the folder where SDK and ADB files are located. Rename the file as twrp. img and enter the below command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Then run the below command
fastboot reboot Android 9 Pie Hidden Features, Tips and Tricks
How to root Nokia 6.1
To root Nokia 6 follow the steps below carefully:
- Transfer the SuperSU file that you have downloaded using the link present in the prerequisite section into the internal memory.
- Boot the device into the recovery mode
- Tap on install and you will be directed to a set of files and select SuperSU.zip file. Swipe it to flash the device.
- The flashing process would take few seconds to complete.
Now you have rooted the Nokia and installed the TWRP recovery on it. You can customize your device completely.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to how to RootGalaxy Note 9 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!