You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Today we are here with Detail guide on Galaxy Note 9. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your Galaxy Note 9, you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your Galaxy Note 9. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your Galaxy Note 9. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your Galaxy Note 9 to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR Galaxy Note 9
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR Galaxy Note 9
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your Galaxy Note 9. For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your Galaxy Note 9 has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR Samsung Galaxy Note 9 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your Galaxy Note 9 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
Steps On How To Install TWRP Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Enable Developer Option in Settings > Software information > tap on build number 7 times.
- Enable OEM unlocking Option in Developer Options.
- Switch off the device, Connect it to PC and Press Volume Down + Bixby Button + Power button to go into the
- download mode.
- Open ODIN and disable auto reboot from the option menu
- Select TWRP file from AP tab option of ODIN and press start.
- Now once the download is finished it will say PASSED on the ODIN screen
- Now disconnect the device from PC.
- Now press Volume down + Power button to turn off Galaxy Note 9
- If the device reboots, switch it off again.
- Now press Volume Up + Bixby + Power button to boot into TWRP recovery
- Now swipe to allow modifications.
- Now go to Wipe and format data then press or type “yes” to confirm.
- Note – You will lose all your data
- Done, you have successfully flashed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Steps On How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Download and place magisk.zip in the internal storage of your Note 9
- Boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing volume up + Bixby button + power button on your phone.
- Go-to Install — From SD card then locate Magisk file and install it.
- Now click on reboot system now.
- Done, you have successfully rooted your Galaxy Note 9
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to how to Root Galaxy Note 9 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!