In 2019, Samsung has kept on working very hard to introduce us with new innovations in its phones. We have discussed Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Pros and Cons in short detail so that you have a clear idea about the strengths and weaknesses of this phone.
- Spectacular display.
- A Dual rear camera that’s excellent.
- Superb photo and video quality with minor exceptions.
- A Battery is very good.
- Price is budget-friendly.
- 3.5 mm Audio jack.
- You can expand your storage.
- Low-light selfies are meh.
- Frustrating fingerprint reader experience (to be improved via an update).
- Doesn’t have FM Radio.
- Bright night mode isn’t up there with the Pixel’s or Huawei’s night modes.
- Micro USB 2.0
- How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: