Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Customize/Change Edge Lighting in Note 10 and Note 10+. In today’s article, I will show how to Customize edge lighting in Note 10 and Note 10+.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/CHANGE EDGE LIGHTING IN GALAXY Note 10 and Note 10+
You can customize the color, thickness, and transparency of the edge lighting as you want.
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings
- On Settings, tap Display
- Tap Edge screen
- Tap Edge lighting
- Tap Edge lighting style
- Tap the color picker, select the color you want, and then tap Done. To adjust the thickness and transparency of the edge lighting, drag the WIDTH and TRANSPARENCY adjustment bar to the left or right.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to Remap Power key in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: