The USB-C flash drive released by Samsung in February this year was officially launched on the Samsung official store. This USB flash drive is compatible with computers, tablets, cameras and other devices, and the read speed can reach 400MB/s.
Samsung’s new USB flash drives are available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage specifications, priced at 88 yuan, 139 yuan, and 259 yuan, respectively. It is reported that this USB flash drive is equipped with NAND flash memory technology and is backward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0.
- How to Access File in Secure Folder in Galaxy S22 Ultra￼
- How to Add File in Secure Folder in Galaxy S22 Ultra
- How to Create Secure Folder in Galaxy S22 Ultra
- The reading speed is 400MB/s! Samsung type-C USB flash drive is on sale for 88 yuan
- Samsung will add body temperature detection to Galaxy Watch 5: help detect the new crown, or release in August
- Samsung’s quantum dot screen display has 5 certifications: playing games is more eye-friendly
The product page shows that the 256/128GB model can transfer up to 400MB/sec, while the 64GB model has a transfer speed of 300MB/sec, and the 256GB capacity can store 63,730 photos or 12 hours of 4K video. It is worth mentioning that this USB flash drive weighs only 3.4 grams and measures 33.715.96.4 mm. It has the functions of waterproof, shockproof, antimagnetic and X-ray proof.