You will be able to Learn top Samsung Galaxy A9 Camera Tricks. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Camera. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a phone. The software also plays an important role in making it a complete experience.
The Galaxy A9 is
Samsung Galaxy A9 Camera Tricks
Using Live Focus:-
The Depth Lens gives the freedom to manually manage the photos’ depth of field and focus on the subject for stunning, professional looking images.
- Open the rear view cameras
- Click Live Focus
- After Click live focus you will see the option of blur Increase Or Reduce Line
- Now concentrate on an object
- Increase the blur of background or reduce the blur of the background.
Capture Ultra wide angle photo:-
Galaxy A9’s “Ultra-Wide Angle” camera allowed us to capture not only the subject but the whole scene. Most smartphones capture 77 degrees in their field of view. On the other hand, Galaxy A9 is able to capture 120 degrees — helping capture more expansive photos, just like what our eyes see.
- Open the reversing cameras
- You will see the new two icons on the screen
- Switch to Ultra Wide Angle
- After clicking on the icon
- Now you will see that the camera covers too much wide-area.
Galaxy A9’s vertically-stacked rear camera system comes with a telephoto lens capable of 2x optical zoom that allows
Main Camera lens:-
With Galaxy A9’s 24MP main lens, you can capture clear and bright images in both bright and low-light conditions.
I hope you understand Samsung Galaxy A9 Camera
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!