Redmi K50 series screen is only 60Hz? Lu Weibing responded absolutely
Last night, at the launch of the new Redmi K50 flagship series, there were two new phones, the K50 with Dimensity 8100 and the K50 Pro with Dimensity 9000. It is worth noting that these two new phones are equipped with Samsung 2K display, which is Redmi uses a 2K screen for the first time, reaching 526PPi, and the screen effect is very delicate.
The screen has obtained DisplayMate A+ screen certification and supports full DC dimming, 16,000-level automatic brightness adjustment, ambient color temperature sensing, super-resolution touch, Dolby Vision, AI HDR technology, and more.
The overall performance is very good, but Redmi has not mentioned the refresh rate of the screen at the press conference, which makes many netizens suspect that it may be a 60Hz low refresh screen.
- All-in-One Guide: HP Laptop Shortcut Keys for Ultimate Efficiency
- 5 Best Mobile Games for three old Kids in 2023
- Is Core i9-13900K faster than Ryzen 9 5900X3D?
- How to edit a photo in Gallery on Samsung Galaxy S23 smartphone
- How to change Font Size on Your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- How to Enable Samsung Galaxy S22 Series Wireless Powershare feature
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: How to use Spotify
In this regard, Lu Weibing also immediately emphasized: “There are even rumors that the 2K screen of the K50 is 60Hz. Say 120Hz three times! 120Hz!! 120Hz!!! Top 2K direct screen!!!”
How to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11
Redmi Note 11 has become the go-to mobile phone for many users, thanks to its advanced technology and innovative features. One of the features that make this device stand out is its ability to hide/ unhide photos and videos with just a few taps.
This feature can come in handy when you want to keep your private photos and videos away from prying eyes. In this blog post, we will go through the steps on how to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11.
How to hide photos and videos
- Go to your Gallery and open your gallery images.
- Swipe screen right to left now album option will come.
- And long swipe it from “top to bottom”, now you will see an option Set Privacy Protection Password.
- Now you have to create Your Pattern Password and tap two times the pattern password.
- Now click on the Next button, after clicking on Next Mi id will appear.
- Now you have to put your Mi id and password and add it successfully.
- For hiding photos simply have to open the gallery and touch and hold the photos that you want to hide, then go to the bottom of the display and select “add to Album” now select “hidden album” and select ok.
- Tap on ok to hide this file.
How to unhide photos and videos
- For accessing hidden photos in gallery first you have to open Gallery.
- Swipe up to down.
- You have to choose Your Pattern Password, which was selected by you.
- Now you can see all the photos and videos.
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for How to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!
How to recover deleted photos and videos on Redmi Note 11 smartphone
If you have deleted photos or videos from your Redmi Note 11 smartphone, don’t panic! There are a few methods you can use to recover them.
In this article, we will discuss the best way to recover photos and videos from your device. Whether you accidentally deleted them or they were accidentally overwritten, there is a way to get them back! So don’t give up hope just yet; read on to learn about the different methods available and how to use them.
How to recover deleted photos and videos on Redmi Note 11
- First, open the Gallery
- Then, click Albums
- Next, scroll down and click Trash bin.
- Now, select the photos and videos you want to recover
- Finally, click Restore
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for taking screenshots on your device. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!
How to enable double tap to lock screen feature on Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone
If you own a Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone, you may have noticed that the device does not come with a double tap to lock screen feature.
This can be quite inconvenient for those who don’t want to use the power button or fingerprint scanner on their phone just to lock it.
Fortunately, this feature can be easily enabled on your device with just a few steps. In this blog post, we will show you how you can enable the double tap to lock screen feature on your Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone.
Enable double tap to lock screen feature on Redmi Note 11 Pro
- First, go to settings
- Then, click Home screen
- Now, click and turn on “Double tap to lock screen” option
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for How to enable double tap to lock screen feature on Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!