Realme officially released the realme V25 mobile phone, the phone is jointly named the Forbidden City, equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G core, supplemented by 12GB large memory, starting from 1999 yuan. Now the official announcement of the aircraft’s first sales battle report.
The V25’s first sale day (March 4) saw a 677% year-on-year increase in sales compared to the V15, and the overall V-series sales exceeded 4.6 million units.
Realme V25 is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G chip, adopts 6.6-inch 120Hz intelligent variable speed gaming screen, supports 6-speed refresh rate intelligent speed change, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and has a maximum brightness of 600nit.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G chip adopts TSMC’s 6nm process, supports dual-card dual 5G, 2+6 performance cores and energy efficiency cores. 19GB RAM.
- realme GT Neo3 goes on sale at 0:00 tonight! 1999 yuan to start
- Mobile phone fast charging ceiling! 150W fast charging realme GT Neo3 real machine exposure
- Realme GT Neo3 with super 100W dual-core officially released this month
- Realme C35 mobile phone listed overseas: equipped with Zhanrui T616 chip, 5000mAh large battery
- realme will push my Buds Air3 flagship noise-cancelling headphones, known as the noise-cancelling ceiling
The Realme V25 is equipped with a 5000mAh large battery, supports 33W fast charging, charges 50% of the power within 27 minutes, and has a standby time of 24 days. The body weighs 195g and is 8.5mm thick. In terms of system, Realme V25 is equipped with realme UI 3.0.
In terms of imaging, the Realme V25 is equipped with a 64-megapixel main camera + portrait + macro, a new night scene long exposure mode, and a front 16-megapixel AI beauty front camera.