Welcome to the Oppo ColorOS smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to use Select to Speak feature on OPPO A54 smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Oppo ColorOS smartphones guide.
About this function-
- When “Select to speak” is turned on using the shortcut, you can tap pieces of text on your screen to hear them read aloud.
How to enable Select to Speak feature –
- First, go to “Settings”
- Then, click “System settings”
- Next, click “Accessibility”
- Now, select “Vision” category
- Finally, click and turn on “Select to speak” feature
How to use –
- Tap a piece of text to hear it read aloud.
- Drag your finger across the screen to select multiple pieces of text to be read aloud.
- Tap the Play button to hear all text on the screen read aloud.
OPPO A54 SPECIFICATIONS –
- 6.51″ Inch 16.5cm HD+ Puch-hole Display with 1600×720 pixels. Larger screen to body ratio of 89.2%.Side Fingerprint Sensor
- MediaTek Helio P35 GPU IMG GE8320 680 MHz Powerful 2.3 GHz Octa-core processor, support LPDDR4X memory
- 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- 13MP Quad Camera 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Bokeh Lens 16MP Front Camera
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB Dual SIM nano+nano dual-standby 4G+4G. Color OS 7.2 based on Android 10.0 operating system
- Connector type: USB Type C