Recently, all Huawei phones have shown to carry some of the best battery endurance in the industry and P30 and P30 Pro being the brand’s flagship, it is no different. However, even still, users want it to last further and for
How to Extend/Optimize Battery On Huawei P30 / P30 Pro
#1. Turn off Power consumption alert per app:
This is located within individual app settings.
- Open Settings on your device
- Then go to Apps
- Select the relevant app, then, where applicable Power usage details
- Power consumption alert. Switching this off will stop the “!” battery alert popping up as a notification.
#2. Charge a Qi wireless device from the Mate 20 Pro:
You can place another wireless charging phone or device back-to-back with the P30 Pro to pull some power from it.
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap on Battery
- Then go-to Wireless reverse charging
- It will remain active for three minutes before deactivating. We just wish it was better located,
likean option within the settings shade.
#3. Battery optimization:
- Open Settings
- Then Battery
- There are four battery modes:
- Normal. The default setting, which doesn’t throttle the CPU or background activity.
- Performance. This maxes out performance potential, which will likely decrease battery life.
- Power saving mode. Select this for a slight lift in battery life. It will limit background app activity, such as push notifications, and limit the CPU.
- Ultra power saving mode. For when battery life is really low as you’ll get more than double life from this setting. It sets the phone into a simple mode, with only basic call and SMS apps available. One for emergencies/festivals. It can also be activated from a swipe down from the top of the screen and selecting from the expanded shortcuts.
#4. Auto Launch / Run In Background / Launch by other apps:
You may wish to take full manual control of how an app launches and whether other apps can activate apps. Open Settings> Battery > App Launch. Select individual or batch select apps, where auto, secondary and run-in-background settings can be disabled individually.
#5. Darken Interface Colours:
An on/off toggle within the Battery settings – its darker palette extends battery life due to less screen brightness output.
#6. Show battery percentage remaining:
This is hidden, once within the Battery settings. Open Settings > Select Battery percentage and choose whether it does not show, shows next to battery icon, or inside battery icon.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Enable Always-On Display on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to use the Split screen on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Use Gestures on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Hide Notch on Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro
- How To Register Fingerprint Scanner on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
I hope you understand all about How to Extend/Optimize Battery On Huawei P30 / P30 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!