Gestures have been an iconic piece of the mobile computing experience since the beginning — even without an icon. If you are wondering How to Use Gestures on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro? Today we are here with Detail guide on Gestures Setting.
Gestures on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
The usual trio of Android softkeys – back, home, recent apps – is the default setup. If you would prefer Android Pie gesture control or Huawei’s Navigation dock interface: Feeling minimalist? Say goodbye to navigation keys, bars, and docks. Open Settings, go to System > System navigation and select Gestures.
Home screen: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
Back: Swipe inward from the left or right edges.
Recent tasks: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
This is Huawei’s contextual shopping concept. When activated, two thumbs pressed on
3. Desktop mode
4. Motion Control
There are three options that can be independently switched on, off or adjusted for deeper
- Flip to mute the phone when it’s ringing or the alarm is sounding.
- Pick Up to reduce ring/alarm volume by lifting the device.
- Raise to Ear which auto-answers calls.
5. Smart Assistance
One-handed UI, HiTouch, Voice Control, Gloves/Mistouch modes and Motion Control (with Knuckle Gesture) are accessible. Swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > select Smart Assistance.
6. Screen record
Capture your screen in real-time. Activated by tapping two knuckles twice on the screen or pressing-and-holding the power button and volume up key (not volume down as this will take a static screenshot). The resulting video is saved in your Files > Videos area.
7. Knuckle gestures
Found within Motion Control, this is a Huawei EMUI special. By using a hard knuckle to write on the screen rather than a softer finger, the second layer of commands can on-screen:
- Double-tap for screenshot (using one knuckle).
- Draw where knuckle-drawn letters activate apps (C for Camera, M for music, and so forth – each can be customised from a fuller list of apps).
- Split-screen gesture where a knuckle-drawn line across the screen when in an app screen will open the recent apps to the lower portion.
I hope you understand all the article on How to Use Gestures on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.