EMUI 9.0 provides a detailed Screen Time Management report on your daily phone use, duration of time spent viewing notifications, and how long you use each application. Achieve a digital balance to help you get back to what is important. If you are wondering How to Enable/Use Digital Balance On Huawei P30 & P30 Pro.
EMUI always Comes with new and awesome Features with its new version and updates. It just made your life works almost easier and
This upgrade enables quality life and gives you an immersive experience with nature. The new upgrade provides system speed enhancements, greater AI capabilities and new ways to improve your everyday life.
How to Enable/Use Digital Balance On Huawei P30 & P30 Pro
- Tap on your Phone Setting
- And tap on Digital Balance
- Here you can view daily phone uses with details on time spent on different Apps.
Features of Digital Balance:
1. Daily Phone Usage Time, with details on the Time spent on different apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
2. Screen Time Management: With this feature you can control the amount of time for which you want to use your Smartphone. This includes:
i) Usage Hours
ii) App Limits
You can also set screen time limit based on who’s using the phone! and BedTime turn on You can control distraction. By tuning on grey screen & restricting access to apps when it’s time for bed.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Enable Always-On Display on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to use the Split screen on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Use Gestures on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Hide Notch on Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro
- How To Register Fingerprint Scanner on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
I hope you understand all about How to Enable/Use Digital Balance On Huawei P30 & P30 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!