Samsung’s One UI/Android Pie is an option to Lockdown your device. It’s in the lock screen preferences option and can be toggled on with a quick tap. If you’re ever in a situation where you don’t want people to access your phone – possibly being faced with law enforcement wanting to access your phone – the button will disable facial recognition/Iris Scanner and your phones fingerprint sensor. If you’re wondering how to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. So today here is full step how to activate Lockdown mode in One UI.
Enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- In your mobile go to Settings
- Go to Lock Screen option
- Then go to the Secure Lock Settings
- Put your Pin/Pattern/Password
- Now you will see in last Show Lockdown Option
- Then activate the Lockdown mode.
- Now you press & hold the power button and choose the Lockdown Option to activate.
Keep in mind, if you activate Lockdown mode that turns off Smart Lock, biometrics unlock, and notification on the Lock Screen.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: