Welcome to the Poco smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to enable and use one handed mode on Poco X3 Pro smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Poco smartphones guide.
How to enable one handed mode –
- First, go to “Settings”
- Then, click “Additional settings”
- Now, click “One handed mode”
- Finally, turn on “One handed mode”
How to use –
Swipe left or right from the Home button to pull the screen closer to one side. When you’re using full screen gestures, you can turn on one-handed mode using Quick ball. You can also switch to using buttons instead of full screen gestures.
POCO X3 PRO SPECIFICATIONS –
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
- 16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | 20MP Front Camera
- 5160 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 Processor