Smartphone maker Lenovo unveiled the world’s first Snapdragon 855 SoC smartphone Lenovo Z5 Pro GT of course that it offers up to 12GB of RAM – another first in the market. Lenovo also unveiled the Z5s and S5 Pro GT in China
- The phone houses a 6.39-inch super AMOLED full HD+ display (1080×2340 pixels) with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is coupled with 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM options. And 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options,
- It is powered with the Snapdragon 855, an Adreno 640 GPU,
- Z5 Pro GT has
dualrear camera setup that includes a 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 sensor along with an f/1.8aperture and dual-tone LED flash alongside a 24-megapixel Sony IMX576 sensor along with an f/1.8aperture.
- The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT also has a dual camera
setupat the front that comes with a 16-megapixel front-facing sensor with an f/2.2aperture and a secondary 8-megapixel IR sensor to enable the Face Unlock functionality mounted on a slider.
- The Z5 Pro GT has a range of connectivity options, including 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C.
- The mobile also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor to unlock the smartphone by placing a registered finger on its display
- The Mobile does not offer the 3.5 mm headset jack
- It comes with 3350 mAh battery are the notable features on this device.
- You can expect Android 9, out of the box with Lenovo’s custom UI- ZUI loaded on top
- The device will launch in a 6GB RAM/128GB storage option for CNY 2,698 ($390/€340), and it will also be available in an 8GB RAM/256GB storage option for CNY 3,398 ($500/€440). The higher-end option, which brings an earth-shattering 12GB RAM/512GB storage combo, will set you back CNY 4,398 ($650/€560).