In this tutorial, we’ll help you to How to Enable USB Debugging on OnePlus 7 Pro.
Enable USB Debugging
The procedure is very simple and goes same for all the OnePlus devices.
- First you have to Enable developer option.
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down to locate About Phone entity and tap on it.
- Under this menu, locate Build Number and tap it seven times.
- It will activate the Developer Options on your phone. Now, you can access it through the Settings menu anytime you want.
- Now for Enable USB Debugging go to setting.
- Under this, scroll down and tap on the System.
- Now again Under this, scroll down and tap on the Developer Options.
- Then scroll down a bit to locate USB Debugging entity:
- Check this option to enable it and give your confirmation.
- Exit the Settings and you’re done!
I hope you understand all tutorial on How to Enable USB Debugging on OnePlus 7 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
- Enable Lift To wake In OnePlus 7 Pro
- Turn on battery Percentage on OnePlus 7 Pro
- Activate/Enable Three Finger Screenshot in OnePlus 7 Pro
- Enable Lockdown Mode in OnePlus 7 Pro
- Hide Apps in OnePlus 7 Pro