If you’re wondering how to activate/enable three finger screenshot in OnePlus 7 Pro. I enjoy OnePlus’s OxygenOS very much! One of my favorite features in this UI is gestures. In particular, it is very handy to take a screenshot using the three-finger gesture instead of pressing and holding some key combination. And when your phone has a 6-inch screen it is especially important. In this guide, I will show how to enable the feature on OnePlus’s OxygenOS gesture- Three Finger-Screenshot.
How to Activate/Enable Three Finger Screenshot in OnePlus 7 Pro
- In your mobile, Open the notification panel and go to Settings
- Tap on Buttons & Gestures
- Then go into Quick Gestures
- Now you will see Three Finger-Screenshot
- Then Activate Three Finger-Screenshot
- Now, If you swipe your three finger top to bottom in the mobile screen, easily capture the screenshot.
I hope you understand all about Three finger-screenshot gesture. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.