Huawei has launched the new smartphone Huawei Enjoy 9S, known as “young strength faction” at the product launch conference. It features a 24MP super wide-angle AI camera, 128GB storage, 6.21-inch pearl screen, EMUI 9.0 OS. If you’re wondering How to Enable Dark Mode on Huawei Enjoy 9S? Today we are here with detail guide on turn on Dark Mode on Enjoy 9S.
HUAWEI Enjoy 9S specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×7.95mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery.
Enable Dark Mode on Huawei Enjoy 9S
- Open the Settings app. You can do it by locating the shortcut on your home-screen or by simply scrolling down the notification panel and tapping on the Gear icon located at the top-right.
- Within the app, choose
- From here, you should be able to an option Darken interface colors. Tap on it to enable it.
That’s all there is to it! Pretty simple, eh? Now you can enjoy your Huawei Enjoy 9S with Dark Mode and show it off to your friends.