If you are wondering Huawei Enjoy 9S Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on Huawei Enjoy 9S Hidden Features. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a phone. The software also plays an important role in making it a complete experience.
Huawei officially launched the new smartphone Huawei Enjoy 9S, known as “young strength faction” at the product launch conference. It features a 24MP super wide-angle AI camera, 128GB storage, 6.21-inch pearl screen, EMUI 9.0 OS. The Enjoy 9S comes with triple rear camera setup, including 24MP main lens, 16MP super wide-angle lens (117 ° large wide angle) and 2MP depth of field lens. It has an 8MP high-definition lens in the front.
HUAWEI Enjoy 9S specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×7.95mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
Huawei Enjoy 9S Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
1. Split Screen
In most of all devices press the recent apps button and hold the app want to use multi-window mode. Have you tried this method in your Huawei Enjoy 9S? In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to use split screen on
Enjoy 9S using buttons settings.
- To make use this feature tap on the recent apps button,
- Where you will get to see the list of apps running in the background.
- On the top each app, there will be options to split, lock and dismiss.
- Tap on the first option so that it automatically divides the display and load the app in the first half.
2. ENABLE DARK MODE ON HUAWEI Enjoy 9S
- Open the Settings app. You can do it by locating the shortcut on your home-screen or by simply scrolling down the notification panel and tapping on the Gear icon located at the top-right.
- Within the app, choose Battery section.
- From here, you should be able to an option Darken interface colors. Tap on it to enable it.
That’s all there is to it! Pretty simple, eh? Now you can enjoy your Huawei Nova 4 with Dark Mode and show it off to your friends.
3. HOW TO SET UP FACE UNLOCK
Facial authentication features on Android devices are often not as secure as Face ID on Apple’s iPhone X, and the same rings true with the Huawei
Enjoy 9S. You cannot use Face Unlock to access secure services like banking apps — it’s purely a convenient way to quickly unlock your phone from the lock screen. If you didn’t configure Face Unlock when you first set up your device, simply go to
Settings > Security & privacy > Face Unlock.
You either need to enter your existing PIN or set one up to use Face Unlock. You then see the Enroll face screen that provides details about the functionality. Tap Continue > Allow. You will see around viewfinder screen appear.
4. GET AN ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY
As the Enjoy 9S is OLED it offers a display on the home screen even when the phone is inactive. However, this is off by default and not found in Display settings. Instead: swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > select Home Screen & Wallpaper > Always on Display. This can be scheduled to start/end or be on all day, as desired.
To disable an app, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Apps. Tap on the app you wish to disable and select Disable. If the app is running, you may need to select Force Stop > OK before disabling the app.
5. REGISTER FACE RECOGNITION
swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > Security & privacy > Face recognition. Follow the process and you’ll be up and running in under a minute. On the Enjoy 9S, this will wake the device upon pick up and can unlock the phone by verified face – even in the dark.
6. LOCK APPS WITH FINGERPRINT ID
Swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > Security & privacy > App lock. This will present a list of all installed apps. Any can be selected to ‘locked’ which will require a verified fingerprint to open a said app.
7. SET IN-SCREEN FINGERPRINT UNLOCK
One of the first phones to offer a fingerprint scanner under the screen (and no physical one on the front/rear), multiple fingerprints can be registered: swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > Security & privacy > Fingerprint ID. If you’ve set a PIN/pattern this will be required, then registration is possible. Multiple fingerprints can be added by selecting New in-screen fingerprint.
8. CHANGE THE LOCK SCREEN WALLPAPER/SCREENSAVER/COVER
Swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > select Home Screen & Wallpaper > Magazine Unlock. Here you can select pre-designated image banks, which are categorized or add your own gallery. A different image will show each time you activate the phone.
9. REMOVE CARRIER NAME
The notch on the Huawei Enjoy 9S creates a pretty crammed notification bar at the top of your display. Luckily it’s pretty easy to gain a little more space by hiding the carrier name from the notification bar. Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications & status bar and toggle off Display carrier name.
10. HUAWEI Enjoy 9S SCREENSHOT AND SCREEN RECORDING TIPS
Besides all those optimizations, the EMUI 9 also brings to the table a few nifty tricks that let users go about their days a little bit smoother. Here we have prepared two examples: knock-to-screen capture and navigation dock.
Many users have voiced that taking a screenshot isn’t the most convenient thing on the Android device. So for the latest iteration, Huawei included a new, novel way for users to easily capture what’s on their screen. By simply knocking the screen twice with a knuckle, a screenshot will be taken and saved into storage. The same method can also be used to take a scrolling screenshot – perfect for long, blog-like tabs on the browser – after knocking, quickly draw an “S” on a screen to capture the entire opened tab. In another stroke of genius, Huawei also implemented screen recording in this unique gesture; all users have to do is to tap two knuckles twice on the screen or pressing-and-holding the power button and volume up key to start recording the screen.