New in EMUI 9/Android Pie is an option to Lockdown your device. It’s in the lock screen preferences option and can be toggled on with a quick tap. If you’re ever in a situation where you don’t want people to access your phone – possibly being faced with law enforcement wanting to access your phone – the button will disable facial recognition/Iris Scanner and your phones fingerprint sensor. If you’re wondering how to enable Lockdown Mode in Huawei and Honor Phones. So today here is full step how to activate Lockdown mode in EMUI 9.
How to enable Lockdown Mode in Huawei and Honor Phones
- In your mobile go to Settings
- Go to Security and Privacy option
- Then go to the Lock Screen Password
- Then Secure lock setting
- Put your Pin/Pattern/Password
- Now you will see Show Lockdown Option
- Then activate the Lockdown mode.
- Now you press & hold the power button and choose the Lockdown Option to activate.
Keep in mind, if you activate Lockdown mode that turns off Smart Lock, biometrics unlock, and notification on the Lock Screen.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: