The company Xiaomi officially unveiled in Spain, the new smartphone Mi A3. It was developed as part of the Android One program and comes with a clean version of Android without any add-ons from the manufacturer. Other features of the device are compact dimensions, a fingerprint scanner built into the screen, a triple 48-megapixel main camera and a capacious battery.
Xiaomi Mi A3 was created on the basis of the recently introduced Xiaomi CC9e. The smartphone is equipped with a 6.088-inch AMOLED-screen with a resolution of 1520×720 pixels. A fingerprint scanner is built into the screen. The eight-core Snapdragon 665 processor has become the “heart” of the novelty. This chipset has already been tested in benchmarks. The amount of RAM is only 4 GB, and 64 or 128 GB is available for data storage. The device description is missing the mention of NFC.
The cameras in Mi A3 are identical to those in the CC9e. The rear is represented by three modules with a main 48 megapixel wide-angle with a resolution of 8 megapixels and an additional depth sensor of 2 megapixels. The front camera, placed in a small teardrop-shaped notch, has a resolution of 32 megapixels.
Xiaomi Mi A3: Specs
- Display: 6.088 “, Samsung AMOLED, HD + (1520×720), glass Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Snapdragon 665, 11-nm, 8 cores, 2.0 GHz graphics Adreno
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB
- Main camera: triple, 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586, f / 1.79) + 8 megapixel (wide-angle lens, 118 °) + 2 megapixel (depth sensor)
- Front camera: 32 MP, f / 2.0
- Battery: 4030 mAh, support for fast charging capacity of 18 W
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), 4G LTE, Infrared, GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS
- Audio: 3.5mm jack
- Security: Fingerprint scanner on the screen
Xiaomi Mi A3 will cost € 249 for the version with a 64 GB drive, and a 128 GB modification will cost € 279.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: