OnePlus 7 Pro companies’ ultra-premium smartphone. In today’s article, We will go over a Split screen/Multi-window feature on OnePlus 7 Pro. If you’re wondering How to use a Split screen on OnePlus 7 Pro. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
Split screen view or multi-window mode feature is helpful to use two apps at the same time in your OnePlus 7 Pro device. You can watch YouTube video and chat with your friends WhatsApp at the same time. Did you found the split screen mode option? Let see how to enable and use a Split screen.
How to use a Split screen on OnePlus 7 Pro
In most of all devices press the recent apps button and hold the app want to use multi-window mode. Have you tried this method in your OnPlus 7 Pro device?
- Open an app that you want to use in split screen
- Now swipe dock bottom to top/press recent button if you didn’t activate
- Then press three dots on the top right corner
- Tap on the Split screen
- If you can’t find the Split screen option on an app, for example, Instagram, the app does not support Multi Window mode.
- To open another app in the split screen view, select a second app in RECENT. Or,
- you can touch APP LIST and then select your desired app.
- The second app should appear underneath the first app.
If you want to use Multi Window in landscape mode, make sure Auto rotate is turned on and just turn your phone horizontally while in the split screen view.
I hope you understand all about how to use split screen. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.