Samsung has disclosed a new patent. According to the patent, Samsung is developing a mobile phone with a partially transparent screen. In July 2021, Samsung Electronics submitted a patent to WIPO (World Intellectual Property Office).
It is reported that the patent shows a Samsung Galaxy smartphone whose screen can be extended and extended, and the interface will automatically adjust according to usage. The screen can be extended to the right, while supporting double-sided display. And it can be folded away from the mobile phone in a manner similar to the operation of the folding screen, and a larger display area can be obtained.
- How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A33
- How to take long screenshots on Poco M4 Pro smartphone
- How to enable Ethernet tethering on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone
- How to enable USB tethering on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone
- How to enable Bluetooth tethering on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone
- How to enable Mobile Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone
In addition, it can also be in a semi-folded state like a notebook, and its shape is more like a notebook computer, bringing more operation scenarios to users.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A33
A screenshot is a digital image of what is visible on a computer monitor, television, or other visual output device. They are often used to capture screen content for documentation or sharing purposes.
There are different ways to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A33 devices. The most common way is to use the physical buttons on the phone. Another way is to use the palm swipe gesture.
How to take a screenshot using the physical buttons
- To take a screenshot using the physical buttons, simply press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- The screen will flash, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- You can find the screenshot in your gallery app.
How to take a screenshot using Palm Swipe
Palm Swipe is a feature that allows you to take a screenshot on your Galaxy S23 Ultra by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen. To use Palm Swipe, follow these steps:
- Enable Palm Swipe: Go to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures. Enable Palm swipe to capture.
- Take a screenshot: Place your hand vertically on either side of the screen, then swipe across the screen from one side to the other as if you were taking a photo.
How to take long screenshots on Poco M4 Pro smartphone
Welcome to the Poco smartphone tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to take long screenshots on Poco M4 Pro smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Poco smartphones guide.
HOW TO TAKE LONG SCREENSHOTS –
- Take screenshot normally.
- on Scroll under the screenshot that you took just now (top right corner).
- Now, the page will start scrolling.
- Tap on Done when you want to stop scrolling or wait till the end.
- Save the screenshot.
Poco M4 Pro specifications –
- 8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
- 16.33 cm (6.43 inch) Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Mediatek Helio G96 Processor
How to enable Ethernet tethering on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone
Welcome to the Samsung smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to enable Ethernet tethering on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Samsung One UI smartphones guide.
- First, go to “Settings“
- Then, click on “Connections“
- Now, you will see “Mobile Hotspot and Tethering” Option, click on it.
- Then, enable “Ethernet tethering“.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S22 ULTRA 5G SPECS
- 8/12 GB RAM | 128/256/512GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- Size 6.8 inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1750 nits (peak)
- 108+10+10+12MP Rear Camera
- For Selfie 40 MP
- 5000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 45W
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1