Shortly before the official announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 smartphone line, a detailed list of the characteristics of the Plus-version of the future flagship appeared on the network. The source of a major leak was the European online store, on the site of which a page appeared with a detailed description of the unannounced news.
The Romanian retailer website has a page with detailed specifications of Galaxy Note10 + in black color of the case. These characteristics are consistent with previous leaks and look very likely: it is possible that these figures are copied from official sources.
Expected Technical Specifications:
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED, 6.8 “, 3040×1440 pixels, 495 ppi, 19: 9, HDR10 +
- Processor: eight-core Exynos 9825, Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- Built-in memory: 256 GB, microSD up to 1 TB
- Main camera: 12 megapixel (f / 1.5 – f / 2.4, 26 mm wide-angle lens, 1 / 2.55 “, 1.4 micron, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 megapixel (f / 2.1, 52 mm telephoto lens, 1/3 , 6 “, 1 micron, autofocus, OIS, double optical zoom) + 16 megapixel (f / 2.2, 12 mm super-wide-angle lens), 1 micron) + 3D ToF-module.
- Front camera: 10 megapixels, f / 1.6, 26 mm wide-angle lens, 1.22 micron, PDAF
- Battery: 4300 mAh, 45 W fast charge power, 20 W wireless charge
- Connectors: USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie (One UI)
- Optional: IP68, NFC protection
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 198 grams
Samsung has not commented on the leak. The presentation of the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10 + smartphones will take place on August 7th.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: