Huawei Share has been able to quickly transfer data from one device to another on the Huawei/Honor models. With the new Huawei Share 2.0 release of this feature, you can simply send files to your smartphone or PC. The innovation works through WiFi, and the two devices must be on the same network to work. After you enable Huawei Share, you must enable computer sharing and authenticate the PC to it. This feature works both on Windows and MacOS devices.
This feature is supported by EMUI 8.1 devices Huawei P20 and P20 Pro & Honor 10, but it will be available for future models as well.
How to Setup Huawei Share 2.0
1. On a PC running Windows, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Select Turn Windows features on or off from the list, and make sure that SMB1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support is Checked
2. Turn On Network discovery and File Sharing
3. Enable Computer Share on Mobile & Set a Username & Password
4. Now make Sure that both devices are connected to the same Network & Go to Network on ‘My PC’
5. Click on the Device name
6. Now that’s all You’re done !! Enjoy the Seamless File Transfer between your Phone and PC.
I hope you understand all about Huawei Share 2.0 – Transfer Your Files Phone to PC. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!