Just like every year, this year Huawei has launched two variant in the P-series that includes Huawei P30 and P30 Pro Smartphones that offers new camera technologies and competitive performance.
- With the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro, the company opted for the smaller waterdrop notch which gives a higher screen-to-body ratio.
- While the Huawei P30 comes with 6.1-inch display, the Pro variant comes with a 6.47-inch display. The devices come equipped with AMOLED panel and offer Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution with 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Moreover, Both phones run on EMUI 9.1 on top of Android 9.0 Pie and powered by Kirin 980 processor. Unlike P30 Pro, P30 comes with 3.5mm headphone jack and available in 5 new colors.
- However, only the P30 Pro’s display comes with curved edges.
- Both these devices come equipped with a new-gen in-screen fingerprint scanner which is mentioned to be 30% faster than its predecessor.
- The Huawei P30 Pro is also water and dust resistant with the IP68 certification.
- Talking about the cameras, both the devices sport 32MP selfie camera on the front.
- The Huawei P30 sports Leica triple camera set up on the rear featuring a 40MP wide-angle lens with f/1.8 aperture, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, and an 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture.
- On the other hand, the Huawei P30 Pro sports 40MP wide-angle lens with f/1.6 aperture, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, an 8MP telephoto lens with f/3.4 aperture, and also a ToF depth-sensing camera.
- The 40MP sensors on both these devices come with 1/1.7-inch sensor size.
The light sensitivity on the P30 and P30 Pro can reach up to ISO204800 and ISO409600 respectively
- The telephoto sensor on the P30 Pro uses the periscope style setup.
- While the Huawei P30 offers up to 3x optical zoom and 5x hybrid zoom, the Huawei P30 Pro comes with 5x optical zoom and 10x hybrid zoom.
Well, are you planning to get this handset? Comment in the section below. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!