Huawei P Smart Z is released in May 2019. The smartphone is powered by Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 Processor. The smartphone is packed with 4 GB RAM and the internal storage is 64 GB.
- The Huawei P Smart Z offers 6.59-inch Ultra FullView display with Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution.
- The Huawei P Smart Z will be available in Midnight Black, Emerald Green, and Starlight Blue color options.
- It comes powered by the 12nm HiSilicon Kirin 710F octa-core processor coupled with Mali-G51 GPU.
- The device will be available only in 4GB RAM variant with 64GB of internal storage.
- There is also a MicroSD card slot for further expanding the storage up to 512GB.
- The device comes with a dual camera setup on the rear featuring a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor.
- For selfies, the pop-up camera on the top features a 16MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
- It runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with EMUI 9.0 skin on the top.
- It is backed by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery that only supports s5V/2A (10W) power input.
- Huawei P Smart Z also supports face unlock using the pop-up camera.
- It comes with a hybrid SIM card slot and supports dual VoLTE.
- Connectivity options include Cat.6 LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C port.
- It measures 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8 mm and weighs 196.8 grams.
- Earlier this week, the device was also got listed on Amazon Italy for EUR 280.
If you are planning to buy this Huawei P Smart Z smartphone, then comment below…