Do you know how to use PrivateSpace on Huawei Mate 20 pro? Today this article will show you everything about this feature about phone apps!
How to use PrivateSpace on Huawei Mate 20 Pro
It is used to save all of our private information as we enable it as below steps.
2. Log in the PrivateSpace: you can log in by two methods
1) In the lock screen interface: Use the exclusive fingerprints or passwords which were set before.
2) On the main space: Open Settings> Security & privacy> PrivateSpace>Log in
3. Quit PrivateSpace: when under PrivateSpace mode, open the setting> Security & privacy>PrivateSpace, then choose to exit.
4. Delete the PrivateSpace: There are two methods to delete this space, however, you should be noted that all of the APPs & data will be deleted and can’t be recovered once the space is deleted.
1)On the main space, open the Settings> Security & privacy>PrivateSpace and click the three dots at the upper right corner, then choose to delete.
2)On the PrivateSpace, open the Settings> Security & privacy>PrivateSpace and choose to delete directly.
5. Convert quickly between main space and PrivateSpace: On the lock screen interface, we can access the space we need with the exclusive fingerprint or password. But, we must access the main space first, and then convert to the PrivateSpace after re-start the phone.
In addition, the Contacts, Image, video and Audio can be transferred between main space and PrivateSpaces as below steps.
In the PrivateSpace, open Settings> Security & privacy> PrivateSpace, then choose “MainSpace to PrivateSpace” or “PrivateSpace to MainSpace”. Finally, choose the data we need to transfer.
Tip: The PrivateSpace cannot read the data saved in memory card except in the phone location. It is not supported to transfer the data saved in the Cloud space between main space and PrivateSpaces, either.
Last but not the least, how to hide the PrivateSpace so that nobody know we own a private space? It’s ease to set as below steps.
On the PrivateSpace, open the Settings> Security & privacy>PrivateSpace, then choose Hide PrivateSpace.
I hope to use to understand all about How to use PrivateSpace on Huawei Mate 20 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!