Welcome to the Redmi smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to use floating windows feature on Redmi 9A smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Redmi smartphones guide.
How to open floating windows feature –
- First, open the app you want to open in a floating windows
- Then, open control centre
- Now, slide right and click “Floating windows”
How to use floating windows feature –
- Moving floating windows around – Press and hold the action bar of a floating window to drag.
- Viewing floating windows in fullscreen mode – Press and hold, and then pull down the action bar of a floating window.
- Minimize floating windows – Drag the floating window to the corner of the screen.
- Minimize an app – Press and hold the bottom of the window, and drag it to the upper right corner.
REDMI 9A SPECIFICATIONS –
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB
- 16.59 cm (6.53 inch) HD+ Display
- 13MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
- MediaTek Helio G25 Processor