Welcome to the Samsung smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to turn off SIM with out flight mode in Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Samsung One UI smartphones guide.
- First, go to “Settings“
- Then, click on “Connections“
- Now, you will see “SIM card manager” Option, click on it.
- Select SIM which you want to “OFF“.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S22 ULTRA 5G SPECS
- 8/12 GB RAM | 128/256/512GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- Size 6.8 inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1750 nits (peak)
- 108+10+10+12MP Rear Camera
- For Selfie 40 MP
- 5000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 45W
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
How to improve battery performance on Galaxy S23 Ultra?
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, you know how quickly the battery can drain. Whether you’re using it for social media, gaming, or checking emails, your device needs to keep up with you and stay powered up. Fortunately, there are several ways to improve the battery performance of your Galaxy S23 Ultra.
We will discuss some tips that will help you get the most out of your device and maximize its battery life. Read on to learn more about how to make sure your phone is always ready when you need it!
Battery Draining issue on Galaxy S23 Ultra
There have been multiple reports of battery draining issues on the new Galaxy S23 Ultra. Some users have said that their phone will lose power even when it’s just sitting idle, while others have reported that their battery will drain very quickly when they’re using certain apps or features. There doesn’t seem to be any one specific thing that is causing this issue, but it seems to be affecting a large number of people.
Why facing battery draining issue on Galaxy S23 Ultra
If you’re facing battery draining issue on your Galaxy S23 Ultra, there could be various reasons behind it. It could be due to an app that’s running in the background and consuming more battery or some system processes that are using up more power than usual.
How to improve battery performance on Galaxy S23 Ultrea
If your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is running low on battery power, there are a few things you can do to help improve its performance.
- For starters, make sure that all unnecessary apps and services are closed and that the screen brightness is turned down as low as possible.
- You can also enable power-saving mode in the device settings. Additionally, avoid using your phone in direct sunlight or in other very hot environments, as this can cause the battery to drain more quickly.
- If you’re not using your phone for an extended period of time, it’s best to keep it powered off entirely to preserve battery life.
Following these tips should help you get the most out of your Galaxy S23 Ultra’s battery.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is one of the most powerful smartphones in the market today, boasting an impressive set of specs and features for anyone looking for a cutting-edge mobile device. And while its camera capabilities are by no means lacking, you can always take it up another notch with the help of Google Camera.
Google Camera app brings some great features to your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, allowing you to maximize its photography potential and get creative with your shots.
What is GCAM or Google Camera?
GCAM or Google Camera is a free and open-source camera app developed by Google for Android devices. It was first released as a part of the Google Pixel smartphones in 2016. The app is known for its clean interface, advanced features, and artificial intelligence (AI)-based algorithms.
If you’re looking for a great way to improve your photos on your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, then you should definitely download Google Camera. Google Camera is one of the best camera apps available for Android, and it’s also free.
How to install Google Camera on Galaxy S23 Ultra
If you’ve downloaded an APK file from the Internet, you can install it on your Android phone or tablet just like any other app. Here’s how:
- First, make sure that you have Unknown Sources enabled in your device’s settings. This will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Next, open a file manager app and navigate to the folder where the APK file is stored. Once you find the file, tap on it to begin the installation process.
- You may see a warning message telling you that this type of file could harm your device. Just tap “OK” to continue.
- The app will now install on your device. Once it’s finished, you’ll be able to find it in your app drawer and launch it just like any other app.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Galaxy S23 Ultra
Taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra can be a quick and easy way to capture that perfect moment or keep important information handy. Whether you’re trying to remember instructions, save an image, or make sure you don’t forget something important, taking screenshots can come in incredibly handy.
We will go over the steps of how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. We will also cover what options are available to you after you take the screenshot as well as some tips and tricks for making sure your screenshots are high quality and always ready when you need them. Read on!
How to take a screenshot using the physical buttons
- To take a screenshot using the physical buttons, simply press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- The screen will flash, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- You can find the screenshot in your gallery app.
How to take a screenshot using Palm Swipe
Palm Swipe is a feature that allows you to take a screenshot on your Galaxy S23 Ultra by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen. To use Palm Swipe, follow these steps:
- Enable Palm Swipe: Go to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures. Enable Palm swipe to capture.
- Take a screenshot: Place your hand vertically on either side of the screen, then swipe across the screen from one side to the other as if you were taking a photo.
Taking screenshots on the Galaxy S23 Ultra is straightforward and easy to do. With a few quick steps, you can capture whatever it is that you want to save.
Whether it’s a conversation with friends or an image of your latest high score, taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S23 Ultra has never been easier. Plus, when you need help figuring out how to take a screenshot, there are plenty of helpful tutorials available online so that you can get back to capturing those memories in no time!