Welcome to the Samsung smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to turn off SIM with out flight mode in Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Samsung One UI smartphones guide.
- First, go to “Settings“
- Then, click on “Connections“
- Now, you will see “SIM card manager” Option, click on it.
- Select SIM which you want to “OFF“.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S22 ULTRA 5G SPECS
- 8/12 GB RAM | 128/256/512GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- Size 6.8 inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1750 nits (peak)
- 108+10+10+12MP Rear Camera
- For Selfie 40 MP
- 5000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 45W
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1