You will be able to Learn How to root Samsung Galaxy M10. Today we are here with Detail guide on Galaxy M10.
THE ADVANTAGE OF ROOT Galaxy M10
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE OF ROOT Galaxy M10
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- You need to have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC for this tutorial.
- you will be required to have at least 50% battery or more in order to proceed with this tutorial
- It is also recommended that you take a complete backup of your data that is currently present on the Galaxy M10 as this process will completely wipe the data which cannot be restored afterward.
How to root Samsung Galaxy M10
The below instructions should help you achieve root access on your phone. Just follow the exact steps we mention here:
- Firstly, download the Root package file from →here (SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip). Transfer this package file to your phone. Remember the name and location of this file.
- Now, turn OFF your mobile using the power button.
- Then, boot into the recovery mode.
- Switch OFF phone completely.
- Now, press and hold Power and Volume Up buttons at once for a few seconds.
- Release these buttons when Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- If the Android Robot with “No command” comes, then tap on the screen your phone.
- Now, you should enter into the recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy J8.
- boot into the recovery mode on Galaxy M10.
- Under the TWRP recovery menu, tap on the Install button.
- Next, locate the downloaded root package file and install it by swiping below. This will install this root package on your phone.
- Once it flashed successfully, reboot your phone.
- Now, download the Root Checker application on your phone from →Google Play store.
- Run this application to confirm the Root access.
I hope you understand all tutorial on how to how to Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!