Battle Royale game Legacy RPG title ‘Call of Duty’ also announced intentions of getting in this race, with a similar game engine with Call of Duty: Mobile. In this tutorial, we’ll help you to How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Android Phone.
Mobile is currently in Closed Beta in select countries, and we are working to improve the game experience by continuously fixing bugs and adding additional content for players. If want pre-registers this game then you go to Call of Duty Mobile official website or go to Google PlayStore.
Download Call of Duty Mobile on Android
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Android Phone
- First, you will need to pre-registers this game then you go to Call of Duty Mobile official website or go to Google PlayStore.
- Then, download the Call of Duty: Mobile APK file and the data file.
- Extract the zip files to get the .apk file and .obb files.
- And install it.
- Now, launch a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Go to the directory Android/obb and create a folder named com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Now, enter the newly created folder and transfer the COD mobile data file there.
- Now, if you are in India, then you can launch the app and play it directly.
- For users outside India, use a VPN app.
So you interested in this amazing game then download and install it. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!