Welcome to the Redmi smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to enable and use one handed mode on Redmi 9 Power smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Redmi smartphones guide.
How to enable one handed mode –
- First, go to “Settings”
- Then, click “Additional settings”
- Now, click “One handed mode”
- Finally, turn on “One handed mode”
How to use –
Swipe left or right from the Home button to pull the screen closer to one side. When you’re using full screen gestures, you can turn on one-handed mode using Quick ball. You can also switch to using buttons instead of full screen gestures.
REDMI 9 POWER SPECIFICATIONS
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM
- 16.59 cm (6.53 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 6000 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor