In 2019, mobile innovation is stronger than ever, with new technologies from 5G to edge displays and even foldable screens. Android Q is here and it brings some really interesting changes. If you are wondering How to download and Install Android Q Beta, so today we are talking about Android Q. Now, this Beta version is only for Pixel device.
Download Android Q Bata
Install Android Q Bata
Google lets Pixel owners enroll in the beta by simply logging in with a Google account, then selecting the compatible device that they’d like to install the beta. You’ll get an over-the-air update that way, just like you normally would for stable versions of Android.
Applying a Device OTA Image
This page provides links to over-the-air (OTA) device images and describes how to manually apply an OTA update to a device. This procedure may be useful in recovering devices that received OTA updates through the Android Beta Program and do not start up after the update is installed.
Installing OTA Images
To install an OTA package to a device:
- Download an OTA device image from the table link.
- Reboot the device into Recovery mode. For more information on putting Pixel devices in this mode, see Reset your Android device to factory settings.
- On the device, select ADB sideload.
- Connect the device to a computer with the Android development environment loaded and the Android Debug Bridge (
adb) tool installed.
- Run the following command:
adb sideload <ota-package>