Google Pay continues to take new banks and credit unions every month. Google Pay is expanding its coverage across the world, has recently added some new banks and credit unions to its portfolio. Google Pay adds 17 more banks in the United States.
These are the latest new banks and credit unions added to the US that allow you to pay with smartphones.
THE NEWLY ADDED BANKS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE:
- Alpena Community Credit Union
- American Bank, NA
- Coleman County State Bank
- Columbia Credit Union
- First Area Credit Union
- Jefferson Credit Union
- Members Choice West Virginia Federal Credit Union
- NESC Federal Credit Union
- NexTier Bank, National Association
- Northwestern Mutual Credit Union
- Peoples Bank SB
- Pine Federal Credit Union
- Rabobank, NA
- Sanibel Captiva Community Bank
- The Citizens National Bank of Bluffton
- Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union
- Washington Gas Light Federal Credit Union
Earlier Google added 44 banks and Google has now added 17 more banks to Google Pay. If you want to see the last 44 banks that Google has added in the last 2 weeks visit here:- Google Pay adds support to 44 new banks in the U.S.
Google Pay continue to add more customers in the United States on a monthly basis. If you want to see the full list of banks that support Google Pay, you’ll have to check out the support website.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!