Samsung Galaxy A21s is the budget category smartphone and here is good news for Galaxy 21s users. This device will get the One UI 4.0 update. Samsung launched the Galaxy A21s smartphone in 2020, November 24.
The South Korean firm plans to offer monthly security patches to its high-end smartphones and enterprise models. Mid-range phones and older flagship models get quarterly updates. Two years after the launch, Samsung’s smartphones and tablets would receive updates less frequently.
Galaxy A21s One UI 4.0 Update Info
Current Update Info: Dec 25, 2021
Further in this, Samsung recently delivered the One UI 4.0 update roadmap in which a number of smartphones and tablets are eligible for this major software update. And Galaxy A21s is on the list and according to the official roadmap, Galaxy A21s will be got One UI 4.0 update in the third Quater of 2022.
Galaxy A21s Specs
- 48MP (F2.0) Main Camera +8MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera +5MP(F2.2) Depth Camera | 20MP (F2.2) front facing camera
- 16.21 centimeters (6.4-inch) FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 512GB| Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android 10.0 operating system with 2.3GHz Exynos 9611-Octa Core processor
- 6000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes : Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Ejection Pin, User Manual
- Widevine L1 certification for HD streaming