On March 15, Beijing Xiaomi Mobile Software Co., Ltd.’s “AR glasses” patent was authorized. The patent abstract shows that the AR glasses can adjust the position of the waveguide according to the wearer’s pupil distance, face width and face shape, thereby improving wearing comfort and avoiding the problem of easy falling off.
The patent discloses an AR glasses including a frame, a waveguide assembly, a rack and a moving assembly. The waveguide assembly is mounted on the frame, the waveguide assembly includes a waveguide and an optical machine, the waveguide is connected to the optical machine; the waveguide is configured as at least one of the left lens and the right lens of the AR glasses, and the waveguide is movably arranged in a preset direction, The rack is connected with the waveguide and extends in a preset direction; the moving component is mounted on the mirror frame, and the moving component includes a gear, the gear is engaged with the rack, and the gear is used for rotation to drive the waveguide to move in a preset direction.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A with MediaTek Helio G25 processor officially goes on sale at 20:00 tonight
- Xiaomi 11 mobile phone bottom-hunting 2149: the number of resource machines is limited and the hands are slow
- The first Leica certification! Mi 12 Ultra will debut in May
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra starts mass production: priced at 6000+ in May
- Xiaomi Hub Gateway released crowdfunding price of 309 yuan to connect 100 devices
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 pays the final payment at midnight tonight, netizens look forward to the first sale record
It’s unclear when the AR glasses will hit the market, though.