Xiaomi Redmi 10A will be officially launched at 20:00 tonight. It is equipped with MediaTek Helio G25 processor, has 4GB+64GB/4GB+128GB/6GB+128GB storage options, and supports up to 512GB of expandable storage. In addition, it is equipped with a 6.53-inch +1600*720 resolution screen with a screen ratio of 20:9 and a maximum brightness of 400 nits. The machine also has a front 5-megapixel lens. It should also be said that it supports dual-SIM 4G, is equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, pre-installed MIUI 12.5 operating system, uses Micro USB interface and 5000mAh battery.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A with MediaTek Helio G25 processor officially goes on sale at 20:00 tonight
- Xiaomi 11 mobile phone bottom-hunting 2149: the number of resource machines is limited and the hands are slow
- The first Leica certification! Mi 12 Ultra will debut in May
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra starts mass production: priced at 6000+ in May
- Xiaomi Hub Gateway released crowdfunding price of 309 yuan to connect 100 devices
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 pays the final payment at midnight tonight, netizens look forward to the first sale record
In terms of price, 4GB+64GB is 649 yuan (original price 699 yuan); 4GB+128GB is 799 yuan, and 6GB+128GB is 899 yuan.